Your wedding DJ is responsible for most of the entertainment at your wedding reception, so it is important you hire nothing but the best one. No matter where you live, there is a talented DJ is available when you need them at a price point you can afford.
The above recommendation from your peers, search online from a reputable agency will provide you with a great DJ to consider. You can get wedding DJ services in Detroit through https://thetoddeexp.com/weddings/.
Choose at least two of them to interview and carefully consider each of these five qualities to help you find the best fit for your wedding:
1. Personality – In a few minutes, you should be able to monitor if the DJ has a personality you can work well with. Are they friendly? Do they maintain good eye contact and speak clearly? Do they make you feel comfortable?
2. Knowledge – You will soon find out that a DJ has knowledge when they are able to quickly name the title and artist of the hit song that you just know some words.
3. Reliability – All good DJ will provide you with a list of past clients upon your request. Are they on time? Do they come prepared with all the right equipment and backup equipment in case of an emergency? Did they follow up on all of their promises and play all the requests of their clients?
4. Adaptability – You want a DJ who will listen to your needs, make a note of all your requests, and offer their own ideas that they feel will improve the overall entertainment value.
5. Special Skills – Do a large number of guests you speak a language other than English? If so, hire a bilingual DJ may be a wise decision. Do you want a colorful light show to enhance the overall visual experience?