Indoor plants are a unique type of plants which can grow really well and survive without a hitch under low lighting conditions and requiring little water. These plants are known to comes in different types and sizes where these 2 factors define several different ways of requiring light, water, cleaning etc. So, in order to understand more about indoor plants, let’s dig in briefly.
First, let’s talk about indoor plants with the help of qualities.
- The Foliage – A healthy indoor plant should and must have a thick foliage.
- The Root System – Again, thick roots comprising of light color is a great sign of a healthy indoor plant. Thick roots of an indoor plant are easily visible.
- The Disease Free – Similar to humans and animals, indoor plants can also catch diseases. A few signs of plant with diseases include, sticky residue, bad odor, white dots etc.
Now, types of indoor plants growing and surviving well under low lighting conditions.
- Peace Lily – Under moist conditions, peace lily can really grow well. However, it is imperative not to offer too much of water.
- Dracaena – A great choice of an indoor plant comprising of long green leaves is the dracaena.
- Philodendron – Many indoor plants enthusiasts love having philodendron in their homes. With requiring low light and water, this plant is also known to attract less insects and flies.
With this brief information on indoor plants, you should be able to consider plant hire for events to learn more.